Last updated: April 17, 2017
Thank you for visiting http://www.matildasmagnolias.com (the “Website”), which is owned and operated by Matilda’s Magnolias, Inc., a Delaware public benefit corporation (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Information that you provide us or give us permission to obtain
You can generally visit the Website without revealing any personally identifiable information. However, to access certain services provided through the Website (including our subscription delivery service), you must register an account to use the Website. This information includes, but is not limited to, your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, a username, and a password.
You may also provide us personally identifiable information in response to web surveys, promotional communications, and communications in connection with services you purchase from us. If you e-mail us, we may keep your message, e-mail address, and other contact information. If you make a purchase using the Website, you provide us with payment information, contact information and information on what you purchased. If you are using the Website on your mobile device, you can also choose to provide us with location data.
Information that we collect automatically
When you use the Website, data is created and recorded automatically. Some of the types of information that we collect are:
- Log data. When you use the Website, our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”), including but not limited to information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This log data may include your IP address, the domain name of your internet service provider, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used the Website, and cookie data.
- Local Stored Objects. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (LSOs) or flash cookies to collect and store information about preferences and navigation to, from and on the Website. LSOs and flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages on the Website (and our e-mails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons, clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs, that permit us to count the users who have visited those pages or opened those e-mails, and for other website statistics.
- Device information. In addition to Log Data, we may also collect information about the device on which you are using the Website, including what type of device it is, what operating system you are using, device settings, unique device identifiers, your geolocation, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings.
- Do Not Track. Your browser may support a “Do Not Track” option that can be selected in your browser settings, which sends a signal to websites you visit informing them that you do not want certain information about your visit to be collected. At this time we do not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals, as we await the work of interested stakeholders and others to develop standards for how such signals should be interpreted.
- Analytics and Usage. We use data analytics and work with certain third party service providers to help us understand and improve the use of our Website. These third party service providers may collect information sent by your device as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP address.
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, which collects anonymous data for us to better serve you with both better website design and content.
- What Google Analytics features do we use? Please see the feature list for Google Analytics at http://www.google.com/analytics/features.
- What do we do with your data? All tracking information is used to help better design our content and web design to meet the needs of the customer and enhance the Website. All of our activity meets Google Analytics Terms of Service which can be found here. http://www.google.com/analytics/terms.
- Opt out of Google Analytics: You can opt out of the anonymous data collected from Google Analytics by disabling cookies in your web browser for the Services. This will only block Google Analytics Data for us, and will not affect other websites. You can also opt out of all Google Analytics Tracking Data on the web by installing a browser plugin provided by Google. This can be found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. The anonymous statistics we gather may be shared with a third party vendor to assist us with analyzing data, creating ads and web design. For more information about how Google uses data, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
We do not collect personally identifiable information automatically, but we may tie information that we collect automatically to personally identifiable information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to present and improve the Website and deliver the products and services that you request from us. We also use the information we collect to offer you customized content, for example, based on your preferences, and to provide you with notices about your account and subscription. We also use the information that we collect to notify you about updates to the Website, monitor and test the Website, and remember your login information so that you do not need to re-enter this information.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way please click unsubscribe, located at the bottom of any of our promotional emails.
When We Share Your Information
We may share your information with third parties from time to time, including but not limited to:
- Agents, Contractors, and Service Providers. We may share your information with our agents, contractors, or other service providers as needed to carry out the performance and functionality of the Website, fulfill your requests for authorized transactions, or provide user support.
- Analytics and Usage. We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and analytics companies.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another entity (or during the due diligence period of any such acquisition or merger), if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected about you to the acquiring company.
- Investigations. We may investigate and disclose information from or about you, as permitted by applicable law, if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us, helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services, or helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
The content on our Website is intended for adults and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you learn that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us immediately at email@example.com, and we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
Links to Third Party Sites
Correction/Updating Personally Identifiable Information
Matilda’s Magnolias is committed to respecting your right to access, correct and delete your personal information. You can call us at 650.731.3012 and we will be happy to assist you with your request. You may also "opt-out" of receiving e-mails and other communications from us by using the unsubscribe feature included in the e-mails we send and you can delete your account at any time.
411 Parrott Drive
San Mateo, CA